Wednesday, December 29, 2004

we made it back

hey. we're back from oklahoma and we had a great time hanging out with the family and just chillin together.

i'm up to speak sunday, so i'm working on that right now.

kerrie's last present finally came in today. she got a new big flash for her digital camera. it works great and she's excited to use it. (her other present came in, too. but i can't tell you about itbecause i haven't given it to her yet. i'm really excited about it, though!)

well, i'm going to go play my new video game--the sith lords. i started it last night, and it's pretty fun. i might be getting addicted.


2 comments:

Jaime said...

the updat"e" worked. hasta hermano.

John Nelson said...

I'm so stoked you guys are actually blogging again!!! I thought I would drop by your blog to see if Jason or Jaime had hacked your blog again, only to find YOU had actually posted.

You just made my night. Thanks Archer!

"I caught you a sweet bass" - Napolean Dynamite