Friday, December 31, 2004

deep thoughts

alright, so i started checking around other people's blogs and i found that pretty much everybody else blogs about really deep stuff like the meaning of life, the doctrine of the Trinity, the overcommercialization of christmas, etc. i felt bad. so i'll try and talk about deeper stuff from now on. so here goes...

...


...


...


i got nothin'.

ok, i have this game called bejeweled on my palm that i play about any spare moment i have during the day (meeting a lunch appointment, waiting in the doctor's office, going to the bathroom, too much information). i'm pretty addicted to it, and i hear that lots of people play it, but i have no idea if i'm any good at it or not, because i don't have anyone else to compare it too. my high score is like 110,000. is that good, bad, laughable? who knows?

that's my deep thought for the day. my last blog of 2004.

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

Don't be scared off by Capterton and Lofton's blogs...they're the exception to the "bo brainer" blogging rule.

And by the way...Bejeweled may be better than Halo (1 or 2). I haven't played in a while, but I think 110,000 is a decent score, especially since you're playing it on your handheld.

Keep on trucking...you're a blogging FOOL!

Brett said...

Ah, Bejeweled. I've spent too many hours playing this little game.

My high score is only 56,990... now you've given me a reason to play it again... dang it...