Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Smilin' and Profilin'

Well, the Archer family is just rolling along! We've had a busy month. Kerrie's parent were here last week from Florida for a great visit, and her brother's family will be here on Saturday. We're looking forward to Abe getting to meet his cousins, Sean and Alyse.

Abraham has really started smiling and talking a lot. He wakes up in the morning beaming from ear to ear. Getting smiled at by our son is such a great way to start out our day! It makes it a lot easier to get up early.

Our sixth wedding anniversary is coming up on the 29th. That's pretty hard to believe. On one hand, I can't believe it's already been six years--and on the other it feels like we've known each other so much longer. I guess it like that when your married to your best friend!

I've wanted to put some pics on for a little while, but I've had to wait because we let a friend borrow our camera. I'm gonna go take kid and dog for a walk!

No comments: