Monday, March 14, 2005

Computer Troubles

Hey! Sorry we've been gone so long. We had some computer problems and haven't been able to get on the internet. I've been workingon it, but I finally broke down and took it to the church today to have our IT guy look at it and he fixed in in about 20 seconds. Oh, well.

Things are going pretty well in the House of Archer. We've been working on getting Baby Pedro's room together. It's actually looking really good. I'll take some pictures pretty soon and post them up. I just downloaded Picasa so I can send pictures of that and some other pics, too.

In fact, I'll end this post and work on sending some Hawaii pics. Adios.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

me encantan las fotos. son increíbles, hermano. que te diviertes mucho en méxico y que pedro no venga temprano.